Help! Shedding pony hair!

Hi guys, I was hoping to get some advice if anyone has dealt with this before. I've been lucky enough to find a pair of dorepi in my size, but I've been told the shoe has patches of the pony hair missing. The only one that bothers me is this because it's on the outside and hence sort of visible. Is there anything I can do to cover this up? I'm thinking of painting the leather? I really really want to make these work!! :crybaby:

dorepi_zpsff7989e3.jpg

I recommend taking them into a good cobbler to have them dyed professionally. How do they fit you btw? I scored a pair myself but as expected, toe box is killing me because my feet slide forward too much pressuring my toes yet my heel keeps slipping off although I took my regular Piggy120 size. I think the heel portion is built wider than a regular piggy. Also it's cut really low in that area not hugging my feet enough.

I haven't received them yet! Seller told me about the damage after the auction and she'd be happy to refund. I thought they're the same sizing as the pigalles? These are the 10cm ones so hopefully not as bad as the 120. My 100 is 0.5 up from 120:smile:

I have several pairs of Loubie's in pony hair. Some shedding seems to be inevitable (but maybe I'm just rough on my shoes!). I just filled in the bald patches with a matching marker pen and seems to camoflage it just fine. Perhaps the seller could offer you a partial refund if you're keen on keeping them?

I haven't received them yet! Seller told me about the damage after the auction and she'd be happy to refund. I thought they're the same sizing as the pigalles? These are the 10cm ones so hopefully not as bad as the 120. My 100 is 0.5 up from 120:smile:
I hope you got them at a good discount then! I believe its easily repairable. Maybe not the hairs but at least to camoflage.