Help set me straight on this Fendi satchel

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi Viba424

I think the colour is gorgeous! Although its not an eye-popping kinda bag, its looks very versatile and would be perfect for daily use. And not to mention, a steal at $550! I'm sure you've spent more on a daily-use bag so why not keep this for the same purpose? Just get a suede protector like those they use for suede shoes and it'll look fabulous on you!

2. I think it's a lovely bag - lovely style, size, drape and colour. And I like the zip closure. It's the kind of bag that could be a new best friend!

3. Hi! I actually just bought this bag as well from Barneys, but in black. I was wondering if yours had the leather strip serial tag inside? Mine does not. Did you end up keeping it?

4. I wish I would have found a black one, that would have been great. I was too concerned about the durability of the leather and returned it. Wasnt meant to me. Sorry I cant remember about the tag.

5. Definitely keep it!! Like ALL Fendi's, this one is timeless. And it's a good neutral color too.