Help! Selling a Chanel....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shopaholic416

Feb 22, 2007
Hi everyone....I recently put up a Chanel xxx because I need to pay off some school loans and figured since I never really use te bag I could sell it...when I bought the bag it was $1295 and I know that the prices go up every season but not sure what's the price for it now, does anyone know?
I see them going on eBay for $2000 and some of them even more as buy it now prices but not many bids plus I was trying to avoid seller/ paypal fees as well but if I can get a reasonably higher price for it, it may be worth it. My highest offer I received so far was $1200 and I'm not sure if I should settle or just put it up on eBay? Can anyone help me in what to do? Could I possibly get more? Or is that a pretty good deal? I have everything the bag comes with besides the receipt and it was only used 2-3 times and is in brand new condition.
Thanks everyone for your help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sell it. In my opinion, that type of bag is not hard to find and the offer that you have is as close as what you paid for. Good price for a use bag. CHeck out "malleries.com'. They have a lot of 2nd hand chanel bags priced around the same.

What year did you buy it? It must be in excellent condition if you only used it 2-3 times. I sold a beige one recently on eBay for $1,600. Are you saying you've seen xxx selling on eBay for $2,000+?

Maybe try listing it on Bonanzle.

What year did you buy it? It must be in excellent condition if you only used it 2-3 times. I sold a beige one recently on eBay for $1,600. Are you saying you've seen xxx selling on eBay for $2,000+?

Maybe try listing it on Bonanzle.

Yes i've seen them starting at that price or as buy it now price but haven't really seen people budding on them. It is still excellent condition and was literally worn no more than 3 times and purchased last year.

Try the places that the ladies have suggested, check completed listings on eBay, Bonanzle or resale sites for prices. If you need help with your listings, please post in the eBay forum.

Please note that buying/selling/trading or soliciting for such is not permitted here.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.