Help! Sell or keep these?

DanaBanana

Jul 1, 2007
I don't know what to do...I have a stellina in paradiso that I got from the outlets not to long ago-should I sell it to get one in Pirata (my favorite print)? I also have a nwt bambinone I won on ebay...LOVE the style, not a fan of the foresta lining (or foresta in general). Same q, should I sell to fund one in Pirata?

Decisions decisions!! What would you do?

That's exactly what I've been doing for the past few days.. Letting go of the pieces I don't truly love for the ones I know I'll treasure.

If you don't think you'll regret getting rid of them, I say do it. It's very liberating :smile:

That's exactly what I've been doing for the past few days.. Letting go of the pieces I don't truly love for the ones I know I'll treasure.

If you don't think you'll regret getting rid of them, I say do it. It's very liberating :smile:

Same here. Finally I found the willpower to put up a post on shoptokidoki and part with my tokidoki babies. It's not easy but I tell myself that if they are not used, best that I let them go to someone who will love them more. And it frees up more funds to get the bags that I really want.:graucho: