Help! Search for reissue 227 metalic black

If you haven't done so, I'd try calling the 800 number and having them try to locate one that way. You may also want to have the department stores do the same. It will probably be quicker than waiting for someone to mention it and I would think it could increase your likely hood of finding it. Good luck. :smile:

If you haven't done so, I'd try calling the 800 number and having them try to locate one that way. You may also want to have the department stores do the same. It will probably be quicker than waiting for someone to mention it and I would think it could increase your likely hood of finding it. Good luck. :smile:
Thanks for your reply! but I am not in USA. I want to ask my friend to buy it for me, but I don't know how to locate it.:crybaby:

Do you have a local boutique where you live? If so, go in and see if they either have it or are able to get it from another store. I'll keep my eye out. Neiman Marcus in San Francisco had a few out this weekend but I didn't see any black. I believe they had the metallic gold and I *think* there was a silver. I'll also check out the boutique the next time I'm there for you.

Edit: I do believe they ship internationally. If you are able to find it at a Nordstrom in the US, I know for sure they ship internationally.

Do you have a local boutique where you live? If so, go in and see if they either have it or are able to get it from another store. I'll keep my eye out. Neiman Marcus in San Francisco had a few out this weekend but I didn't see any black. I believe they had the metallic gold and I *think* there was a silver. I'll also check out the boutique the next time I'm there for you.

Edit: I do believe they ship internationally. If you are able to find it at a Nordstrom in the US, I know for sure they ship internationally.
It's all sold out here!! I had asked my friend in HomgKong,and it's sold out ,too.The sales say I can try to buy it in USA. My friend in USA said I had to find it first that she can help to buy it. That's why I post mesage here!! And thanks you first!! You are so nice!!:smile:

Excause me! Could you give the phone number? it's 800-????? Thanks a lot!!!