Help!! Rose pivione vs Orange poppy vs Orange classic are they all too similar ??

askslam

O.G.
Dec 5, 2007
Hi friends !

I need your help as advice. I have a B rouge pivione and the Orange classic both in Togo. I was offered an Orange poppy. Is this too similar in color to the rouge pivione? Isn't this too many bags in the same Orange family? Like there shade of color isn't different enough? Orange poppy is a beautiful color. I just think I would end up wearing all three bags with the same type of outfits. Thoughts ?

Thanks for all the advice ladies! I have been going back and forth on this matter as well and agree with all of you and your points of view.

OP is such a beautiful color and in different lighting I see more of a coral/salmon vs the classic Orange which is a true Orange. I thought about exchanging it but don't feel like going through the hassle lol. My classic orange is a 35 and the OP is a 30. (Yes still trying to convince myself a bit) haha

Thanks for all the advice ladies! I have been going back and forth on this matter as well and agree with all of you and your points of view.

OP is such a beautiful color and in different lighting I see more of a coral/salmon vs the classic Orange which is a true Orange. I thought about exchanging it but don't feel like going through the hassle lol. My classic orange is a 35 and the OP is a 30. (Yes still trying to convince myself a bit) haha
If you can keep them both and they're different sizes, why not? It's only an issue if it will prevent you from getting another bag you'd rather have.

Reactions: askslam
hi, is it fair to say OP is more vibrant than orange h? I just got a lindy30 in OP form h.com and debating if I should return it and wait for lindy in feu or orange H
I thought i always wanted a classic orange like orange H or feu , but OP seems to be doing its trick on me ... but hopefully i wont regret it when I see the feu
your advice is most welcome...

hi, is it fair to say OP is more vibrant than orange h? I just got a lindy30 in OP form h.com and debating if I should return it and wait for lindy in feu or orange H
I thought i always wanted a classic orange like orange H or feu , but OP seems to be doing its trick on me ... but hopefully i wont regret it when I see the feu
OP is a HAPPY vibrant orange. DH considers it tangerine. I haven't see Feu in a while (in person) but would say it's deeper and less vibrant. I think you will be very happy with OP if you want vibrant. I get the most compliments from ladies when I am out-n-about with my OP Kelly. Most of them don't even know it's H. The just love the color. Good luck with your decision.

I actually really like OP color its very vibrant a lot more than the classic Orange. Hence why it was a difficult decision because the color is truly beautiful.

OP is a HAPPY vibrant orange. DH considers it tangerine. I haven't see Feu in a while (in person) but would say it's deeper and less vibrant. I think you will be very happy with OP if you want vibrant. I get the most compliments from ladies when I am out-n-about with my OP Kelly. Most of them don't even know it's H. The just love the color. Good luck with your decision.
thanks for your explanation, i am getting to like OP more and more
I also have the same rodeo as the one you got in your profile avatar - the same combo -Orange Poppy/Rose Azalee/Blue Aztec; which is a bonus to go with the OP lindy
hence a tough decision , but i am leaning to keeping it more and more from reading your post and askslam's post about her B :smile: i do like to have a pop colour, since so far my H bags are in neutral colour and my next lindy will be back to neutral colour - hopefully gris mouette (if i can get a hold of it) :smile:

thanks for your explanation, i am getting to like OP more and more
I also have the same rodeo as the one you got in your profile avatar - the same combo -Orange Poppy/Rose Azalee/Blue Aztec; which is a bonus to go with the OP lindy
hence a tough decision , but i am leaning to keeping it more and more from reading your post and askslam's post about her B :smile: i do like to have a pop colour, since so far my H bags are in neutral colour and my next lindy will be back to neutral colour - hopefully gris mouette (if i can get a hold of it) :smile:
I love the Op rodeo on OP bag! GET GM! I've seen Lindy in it on H.com I have it in a b30 and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It's a great light neutral. Post pics!!!

Here's a comparison pic of Feu epsom CDC against OP clemence.
With flash

_20170427_213257.JPG

Reactions: azukitea