• river de babel in plum colorway

• decoupage in raspberry colorway

• enjoy your first scarf and worry about another one later

Results are only viewable after voting.

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
ok so rose and i went to hermes today and got her her very first big girl scarf! i'll let her talk about that. but we went to bergdorfs and they had a whole bunch of old stock scarves: one tapis volant in the gold colorway and some of the noel scarves and..... the rivieres de babel that i have that she LOVES. i mean LOVES. when i saw the corner of it i actually grabbed her hand and jumped up and down until they brought it out. so they don't have the colorway that i have but they do have it in a gold color, plum color , brown and then an orangey red. she has the gold on hold but cant decide if she should get it or not. she also likes the decoupage scarf in a raspberry colorway. can you guys help us decide which the lovely rose should get, if any? thanks!

oh and i should say since these are all older i'm not sure she would be able to find them again if she doesn't get one now.

she also liked the champs de courses in the lavender color...

Babel in gold or plum.

Champs de courses will be around for a while....

I know Rose has enough :heart: in her :heart: to be able to love two new big-girl scarves at once!!

I would get the Babel in plum, but I can't wear gold. Rose, if you can wear gold, that would be hands down the winner.

I love the new pinky plum lilac Champs too. That's the one for me this season. But it'll be around for a while.

You can get it next! :yes:

not the best pics in the world but here it is

and yes rose can wear gold. she has the most beautiful warm skin color...

Attachments

• IMG_3822.JPG
    IMG_3822.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3891.JPG
    IMG_3891.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 30
get_thumbs_on_fly.php

This is the colour at the store. Ever so slightly different.