Help !!!! Ron ron

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

I have not own any christian louboutin shoes before. Getting married
    in 2010 and i hope to get a pair of christian louboutin specially for my wedding day.

Have been eyeing on the ron ron antharctic.. ( pardon my spelling )as my wedding shoes. I wonder how is the the sizing. I wear a 36 on normal shoes. Is it true to sizing? Is it comfortable to walk in? Does the glitters fall while wearing?

Okay , I have not seen physically Christian Louboutine shoes before. My country does not have its boutique. I hope i did not flood ull with all my questions.

I can't try those shoes as I am staying outside U.S. I'm from Asia. Im goin to ask my friend to help me get those shoes from the U.S

Thankx.

2. okay i have repost the sizing part in the sizing thread. I hope those who had the anthartic rons rons could give me a feedback on how the glitter holds on the shoe.

thankx

3. Anthracite is probably what you mean!

4. they run TTS for me and I think for those who are size 36 and below and if your feet are on the narrow side. where in Asia are you? I think there's a boutique in Singapore and Hong Kong. The glitters have a tendency to fall off but not too much to worry about a bald spot.

hope that helps

5. Thankx !! sumnbout me ...... Im in Malaysia.. Northern side and im not goin to Singapore or Hong Kong anytime soon.