Help....Rolex Datejust decisions!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Rolex do I buy!?

1. Everose and steel jubilee bracelet, everose roman markers, PINK face, everose fluted bezel

2. Everose and steel jubilee bracelet, everose roman markers, WHITE face, everose fluted bezel

3. Everose and steel jubilee bracelet, everose DIAMOND markers, pink face, everose fluted bezel

4. Everose and steel oyster bracelet, everose roman markers, PINK face, everose fluted bezel

5. Everose and steel oyster bracelet, everose roman markers, WHITE face, everose fluted bezel

6. Everose and steel oyster bracelet, everose DIAMOND markers, pink face, everose fluted bezel

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I have no idea where to start ladies and gents, but I need your help please!

My first big dilemma is 31 vs 36. I am petite but tal'ish (5ft 7 and 114lbs) - I loved both sizes truely. I know bigger watches are 'in' at the moment which is why I was drawn to the 36 but I felt the 31 was a good compromise - i.e. it might not date as quickly. I should point out that I already have a 26 Datejust with SS Oyster Bracelet, White MOP face, markers and white gold and diamond bezel and feel it is too small.

Anyway, I am pretty sure I am going to go with the 36, but I'd love to hear opinions on that either way.

My other huge dilemma is the bracelet - I never thought I was a fan of the jubilee...until today! I think it somehow looks more feminine and that might balance off the bigness of the 36. I can swap out the jubilee for the oyster of course.

I am really tossing up between the following choices - piccies attached but FYI

1) Everose and steel jubilee bracelet. Fluted everose bezel, pink (almost same colour as everose) dial with roman markers in everose.

2) Everose and steel jubilee bracelet. Fluted everose bezel, white dial with roman markers in everose (please note pic is of the 31mm as they didn't have 36 in stock)

3) Everose and steel jubilee bracelet. Fluted everose bezel, pink (almost same colour as everose) dial with diamond markers.

I have also added the poll the same watches but with Oyster bracelet.

Attached Files:

loveydovey35 likes this.

2. On your wrist, I like the look of the first one.

3. Love the third one! It is truly beautiful and that is what I have voted. Good luck in your decision.

4. I like the second best :smile:

5. I love the 3rd pic best!

6. I have the 36 in the Oyster band and LOVE it! Love the more simple band with with watch.

7. #3 in 36mm!

8. If I were you, I would pick the second one (the same vote casted).

9. From these pictures I can't tell how the 36mm fits you. It looks like the lugs extend the full width of your wrist, in which case it is too big, IMO. What I mean is, if the bracelet part hangs straight down from the top, and doesn't show at all on the flat surface of your wrist, it's too big. Again, my opinion.

These are all beautiful choices. I am crazy about my own white dial (31 mm, fluted, Jubilee).

10. Hi Everyone

Thanks so much for the feedback and votes. I am going back to the AD on Wednesday next week to make a final decision, but I am almost certain I will get the white face, jubilee band and roman numerals. My last dilemma is 31 vs 36 but I am leaning towards the 36 as I already have a 26 and this would be a casual, everyday watch.

I live in Australia on the N Beaches which is very laid back and as I am a stay at home Mum I don't have to try and 'tone' it down for an office environment.

jellyv - I am going to double check about how the lugs fit onto my wrist as that is a good point. I think the photo doesn't really give a good indication as you say.

Thanks again and more comments are very much welcomed!!

:smile:

11. my opinion: second is best, as shown on the pic in 31mm. i think -on your wrist- the 36mm is too big.

12. I am wearing 36mm Rolex and happy with my choice. I like 36 mm on you.

13. I will go with second one-Everose and steel jubilee bracelet. Fluted everose bezel, white dial with roman markers in everose (please note pic is of the 31mm as they didn't have 36 in stock. Because it is more versatile and unique and also looking beyond gorgeous in your hand.

14. Hello all the ladies out there do you know the price for rolex datejust black dial diamond marker 2 tone(rose gold and steel) jubilee bracelet 31mm med size price in the uk??

Thanks

15. The 31 looks better IMO. Go with what makes your heart skip a beat!