Help! RM Nikki or Mini Nikki.. Please read

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
Hi ladies-

I am having a hrad time deciding on a Nikki or Mini Nikki. I know I've read a lot around here about the two and the differences but I have never seen modeling pics. Can someone post a picture wearing a reg Nikki and someone else post a pic wearing a mini nikki?? I would be extremely grateful, thank you in advance!

I have a regular Nikki an my friend has a mini Nikki. At my height/weight, I found the mini to be way too mini. Here I am with a regular Nikki (sorry for everyone bored of these same pictures:shame:smile:, I am no stranger to big bags though....

Nikki_2.jpg
Nikki_1.jpg

I pulled my pictures from early December. I'm modeling the mini nikki in purple with winter coat. I'm only 5' 1". I have three mini's but will not purchase it again. I've gotten used to carrying my bags by hand because on the shoulder it keeps falling. The strap is simply too short.
I still adore my babies!:heart:

Attachments

• WALLPAPER 212.jpg
    WALLPAPER 212.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 845
  • WALLPAPER 213.jpg
    WALLPAPER 213.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 887
  • WALLPAPER 215.jpg
    WALLPAPER 215.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 686
The Mini Nikki dosn't look too mini. I like it! I think it will work better for me. I am about 5'6 and I weigh about 117lbs.. I'm not short but big bags still overpower me. Thank you for ALL of your help - you have answered my question!

I have a regular Nikki an my friend has a mini Nikki. At my height/weight, I found the mini to be way too mini. Here I am with a regular Nikki (sorry for everyone bored of these same pictures:shame:smile:, I am no stranger to big bags though....

Nikki_2.jpg
Nikki_1.jpg

kellykapoor, if you don't mind my asking -- how tall are you? I am thinking, seriously thinking about this bag... :biggrin:

So sorry! I found your height in another post :P sorry again for the bother!

I pulled my pictures from early December. I'm modeling the mini nikki in purple with winter coat. I'm only 5' 1". I have three mini's but will not purchase it again. I've gotten used to carrying my bags by hand because on the shoulder it keeps falling. The strap is simply too short.
I still adore my babies!:heart:
Do you find that the strap slips off your shoulder when you're wearing something thick like a coat, or all the time? I was thinking about getting a mini nikki when they make an appearance again, but that would be a deal breaker. It would drive me nuts.

Does anyone have the measurements of the mini nikki?

I totally forgot about this thread! I ended up getting a mini nikki and it was too small for my taste..

I am now currently awaiting the arrival of my wine (reg) nikki

Here are some comparison/modeling pics..I am 5'7" and about 135 lbs for reference...The mini still holds quite a bit, but was too small for me I returned it..I love the regular Nikki..It looks good with little stuff or with a lot of stuff in it..

IMG_3231.jpg

IMG_3233.jpg

IMG_3664.jpg