Help report this fake Galliera

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's clearly not real if you look at all the pictures... it doesn't look like it has the normal LV interior the serial number.. the Louis book that comes with it?? never seen that before...
just isn't rite!
Plus the seller states in his auction that he cannot guarantee that it is authentic!

Last edited:
Hmmm, well I know I am no expert but looking at the pic of the close up of the snap, the lining looks fine. I cannot speak on serial numbers because I have not figured it out yet. I was just wondering because it looks real to me, this is why I cannot buy preloved (bags). I am too scared to get a fake. The agenda I got preloved was so nerve racking and I went through so much to make sure. Hopefully this one gets resolved quick.

Hmmm, well I know I am no expert but looking at the pic of the close up of the snap, the lining looks fine. I cannot speak on serial numbers because I have not figured it out yet. I was just wondering because it looks real to me, this is why I cannot buy preloved (bags). I am too scared to get a fake. The agenda I got preloved was so nerve racking and I went through so much to make sure. Hopefully this one gets resolved quick.

It's really scary to buy off of ebay, I can't do it for this reason!

Oh yeah the hang tag, now I know what you are talking about. Wow without that it looks real. This is why I stick to the store, and even then I don't assume a switch could not happen.:sweatdrop:

Have you posted this in the "authenticate this LV", I know there is also a thread somewhere in the shopping subforum to report all fakes too. I think you might get a lot more responses! Thanks for posting this, I will report it as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.