Help? Replacement of locks & Size of raincoats for bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi H fans,

1) I found that my Kelly’s lock is lost during a recent trip, do you have any experience of ordering a replacement? How much will it cost?

2) I messed up my raincoats for bags, now I am totally lost of the sizes of them, can anyone tell me what’s the size of raincoats for K32, B30, B32 and Lindy 30?

2. I've got a new lock in my usual boutique for free....

3. I think it would only make sense to get the lock and keys together as you do realise it comes as a set and wouldn't work otherwise. Any boutique can order a set for you. The raincoat sizes are somewhere in the reference threads. I would suggest a search as I am totally useless at this kind of thing.

4. Thank you so much!

5. Hi periogirl28, thanks a lot for your reply. Did a search through the forum earlier and didn’t find the sizes, will try again. thanks for point out the sub-column.

Hm, I thought most owners if not all actually kept the key and lock together per the way they were received from H store, hence I didn’t have to emphasise the key was lost too...but possibly my post was confusing to many. And yes, both my lock and key were lost, at the same time. As a result I am look for a replacement set.

periogirl28 likes this.
  6. I can help you out with some of the raincoats. Size 3 for B30 and size 5 for B35 (typo in your post). The rest you are able to figure out, because the Lindy has a completely different shape than the K32. Good luck!

Lovebb12 likes this.
  7. #7 Oct 27, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    Thank you so much for your help! I sort of guess 3 was for B30, but then I got a # 2 in my box of B30?! Not sure if I put the wrong size there or it was the origin...;(

I didn’t realised sizes of raincoats were not the same, hence broke one or two in a drizzle day. But I will try harder and thank you so much!!!

yes it was a typo, I meant B35, spot on!

- it was weird that when I got my B35 I only realised there wasn’t a raincoat in the box and asked for it the next day, I thought I got a size 8 ( not sure ) for it and after a recent holiday trying to decide which bags to take my messed up the raincoats completely. Thanks again for your help!!!

8. The mystery thickens, because #2 is for K28 both returnée and sellier...I have no idea what #8 is for :smile:

Lovebb12 likes this.