Help Regarding LADY PEEPS

I went TTS with my patent LPs too. I think the material is stiffer and won't stretch as much as leather, suede or python. My other LPs are half size down.

Er, actually, I've started to realize that 150 styles cut like LPs --- I'm 36.5 whereas with VP/AD I'm 37. My CL true size continues to evolve...

I went 1/2 size down with my LP. I had purchased other LP's in tts and 1/2 size up and have had to sell them bc they've stretched too much. 1/2 size down is pretty typical for these unless you have a wider foot. HTH!

I went TTS with my patent LPs too. I think the material is stiffer and won't stretch as much as leather, suede or python. My other LPs are half size down.

Er, actually, I've started to realize that 150 styles cut like LPs --- I'm 36.5 whereas with VP/AD I'm 37. My CL true size continues to evolve...

Same for me!!! In VP/AD I'm tts as well!

You should definitely stay with your US TTS (ie the 36 that you own now). They will stretch more with regular wear, but not by much. If you're telling me that you could put a pinkie in the 36.5, then that's WAYYYYYYYY too big. Nothing over 140 should be loose like that. The higher the heel, the more snug it should be.

I went TTS and it's perfectly snug on my larger feet but a little bit of heel slippage on my smaller feet. I tried half a size down and it squished my toes so much. If you went TTS then it'll stretch to mould you toe area.

thank you everyone SO much! The SA's was telling me to get the 6.5s and put insoles in them so they won't be so big. But I thought that would be silly! I wore them while folding laundry standing up yesterday and already felt better in them. I guess it will take a couple wears :smile: Thanks again!!

I have no personal experience with the lady peep, but I have owned a lot of patent CLs, and in my experience I tend to buy the tightest pair I can get my feet into. So I do think you chose the right size. Anything you can get your finger down the back off is way too big and with a 150 heel, you will probably break an ankle!
Patent crushes the toes the first 3 or 4 wears but it get better. I promise. Plus if you can try to keep walking in them. In my experience with stretching, walking up and down a hallway for 10 mins is worth 2 hours of sitting with thick socks on! The movement of your feet I think helps the stretching process :smile:

I think for you TTS. because the toebox will stretch, but on a high heel like that a finger in the back means they don't fit, especially if you say the toe box is exactly AS tight.

Those who need to go 1/2 size down, may be doing so in a higher heel because their feet are less wide and sliding down (pitch).

I took tts.