Help Regarding LADY PEEPS

I have bought new styles that have not had the heel taps, but they may have been removed at the store. I don't worry about it, though, because I take all my expensive shoes in for new heel taps (after the heel taps came off my Belle booties the first time I wore them).

All newer pairs are supposed to, yes, with the exception of boots/wedges/etc; however, I have actually purchased CLs from NM/Barneys that came with neither heel taps nor dust bags. It can happen. :yes:

Yes :yes:

rookie here.....what are heel taps for?

when you wear your heels after X-period of time (depending on how you walk, what you walk on, your body habitus...etc), then at one point the heels wear down and you need to replace them. Otherwise you'll end up hearing that awful metal nail hitting the ground, which should never happen! Always replace them before this happens. :yes:

Yes :yes:

when you wear your heels after X-period of time (depending on how you walk, what you walk on, your body habitus...etc), then at one point the heels wear down and you need to replace them. Otherwise you'll end up hearing that awful metal nail hitting the ground, which should never happen! Always replace them before this happens. :yes:

:biggrin: thanks!

Hey everyone,

I just purchased the Lady Peeps in a size 6 blk patent leather. I'm normally a size 6. I know everyone says go a 1/2-1 size up, but when I tried on the 6.5's it was too long. I could stick my pinky finger in the back =( When I walked around the store, my heel would start lifting. The sales associate said they will stretch, so that's why i went with the 6. (btw i have wide feet so the 6.5's felt just as tight as the 6's in the front)

What are you experiences with them? Do they stretch? Im trying to break them in so i've been wearing them around my room and they are tight!

I might just return them, but i don't want to =(
But i also don't want to throw 1,000 down the drain either =(

I'd love to hear everyones experience.

i went tts on them. they may stretch a bit, but if they are pretty uncomfortable now, i wouldn't keep them. you can try wearing them with socks to help the toe area stretch.