help re inclusion bracelet

Dec 1, 2006
Hi! I need help!! I just noticed some bubbling one 1 side of my inclusion bracelet between the framboise layer and the transparent layer. It was a framboise recently purchased less than 3 weeks ago. Has anybody had this same experience?

I have another one in transparent but haven't got the same problem there and the transparent is a month older than the framboise!!

IMO, I've tried to be careful when using it, no writing when it's on my wrist coz I know it would scratch. I've tried stacking the 2 on 1 occasion for less than 5 minutes but didn't like the sound of the clicking and I thought it might cause scratching.

Any suggestions??? Is this a problem for all colored inclusion bracelets?

TIA :heart::heart::heart:

The bubbles are normal because of the way it's made, not all pieces have them but it really shouldn't be considered a defect unless it's large or covers up one of the pieces in the bracelet.
I would just suggest keeping it, I don't know if you'd be able to exchange it since you've had them for over 2 weeks now.

u past the 2 wk exchange period, it won't hurt to try for an exchange, but if it's minor like you won't see the bubble unless it's like up close.....just keep it and enjoy it!