help! quilting issue

eikaj

O.G.
Aug 10, 2009
I was enjoying my new re-issue when I noticed that the lines from the front to bottom doesn't really line up at all. I'm not perfectionist but they don't really align at all. I thought CC is all about alignment of quilting lines :confused1: To all the lovely tpfers that own re-issue: does yours align well. please show/tell me and put my mind at ease...

I'm also posting my other flap for comparison.

Attachments

• DSC02232.JPG
    DSC02232.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 297
  • DSC02233.JPG
    DSC02233.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 291
  • DSC02231.JPG
    DSC02231.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 279
take it or leave it....chanel does not care about quality that much.....

when you can't buy that easy at a later time because more demand and less supply, then there is no complain can be heard of :smile:

take it or leave it....chanel does not care about quality that much.....

when you can't buy that easy at a later time because more demand and less supply, then there is no complain can be heard of :smile:

That is so sad :sad: I may have to think twice about buying again in the future. but, then at least I know, my bag is real. for awhile, I thought I got a fake one. I got worried

The bottom quilting has never lined up with the front, not even for vintage bags of the best quality. They are not intended to line up that way. We are dealing with different pieces that make up the flap bag.

I know they're all handmade and are different somehow from each other. I just wish it was more like my other flap. But thanks ladies for letting me know. I think my doubt is coming from a reading somewhere that genuine chanels, quilting lines are continuous from front to sides to bottom. So, that's not true? Hmmm. Ultimately, I just wanted to be 100% sure before I start using it and I'm planning to use it soon.

someone have some pieces in perfected condition because they were lucked to got which made of well care from that talent tailor

I wanna be one of the lucky peeps. One of the reasons, I love the CC is because there is continuity of lines that makes it more perfect to me. Now, I don't know whether to use it or not use it yet. :nogood: Somebody help....

oohhh, I have an idea. wouldn't it be nice if we know how much had "lucked out" on the reissue, the special ones who has minimal crease and aligned quilts... just thinking.

oh the things, I think about to ease my worries. I really wanna use my CC this weekend :shucks: If only, I can make up my mind.

Hi

My new to me Jumbo Single Flap is here! I just received it from eBay after they authenticated the bag, but I noticed the quilts in the back of the bag do not line up perfectly. Does anyone else have a bag they know is authentic and the quilts don’t line up?

Attachments

• F463CE2E-714A-4092-B5A0-1566EA0384B1.jpeg
    F463CE2E-714A-4092-B5A0-1566EA0384B1.jpeg
    289.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 64568EC2-194B-453A-9731-599F3B9E1B26.jpeg
    64568EC2-194B-453A-9731-599F3B9E1B26.jpeg
    297.9 KB · Views: 19
Hi

My new to me Jumbo Single Flap is here! I just received it from eBay after they authenticated the bag, but I noticed the quilts in the back of the bag do not line up perfectly. Does anyone else have a bag they know is authentic and the quilts don’t line up?
I have similar problem and return the bag, the back pocket should somehow align with the back