Help...quick!...should I bid on this :D

Bid as high as you'd like to pay and then you know you got a great deal. It looks really good and that wallet is just adorable. Perfeft match. I say go for it and then let us know if you win!!!

i'm not sure if its a good deal or not....i wonder why the close pics of the pen marks on the lining, the lining appears to be khaki and the other pics of inside are blue???
don't bid up the price though!! bid at the last min--if you really want it!

i'm not sure if its a good deal or not....i wonder why the close pics of the pen marks on the lining, the lining appears to be khaki and the other pics of inside are blue???
don't bid up the price though!! bid at the last min---snipe it.

Yep I just posted on this at the same time as you :yes:

don't bid up the price though!! bid at the last min---snipe it.
Oh jeez! You're right! How did I not notice that??? I'd ask the seller about that.

UGH the reserve price >:O!!! I dont want to go over 200, so I think i'll let her go...PLUS i'm really interested in what she took a picture of. because that inside is all Blue...really really weird

UGH the reserve price >:O!!! I dont want to go over 200, so I think i'll let her go...PLUS i'm really interested in what she took a picture of. because that inside is all Blue...really really weird
Yeah, I'd let that one go. The entire lining of that bag should be blue. I think those are always on ebay though. You'll find a more suitable one!:smile: