Help Quick! I think I purchased a fake.

Send the seller a note and try and delay shipping. Put up the red flags now before she ships so you have a trail of your attempts to at least contact her just in case it turns out to be fake.

Send the seller a note and try and delay shipping. Put up the red flags now before she ships so you have a trail of your attempts to at least contact her just in case it turns out to be fake.
I contacted the seller and she hasn't responded. Before I paid, she told me she needed to ship it out today or tomorrow because she is going away for a week.

You can go to ebay customer support..

Type in how to cancel a transaction..

Follow the instructions

You may have to call paypal to cancel the payment as well
I tried this. It says "As a buyer, you're obligated to complete the purchase by sending full payment to the seller. If you don't pay, the seller can open an unpaid item case, which could be recorded on your account.

If you feel that you have a valid reason for not paying, you should contact the seller and explain the situation. If you and the seller agree not to complete the transaction, you'll be released from your commitment to purchase the item."

I have already paid since it was a buy it now.

The seller confirmed the serial number, which I know is wrong for this bag, so now I know it is fake. In the Coach AT thread, I was advised that I have to wait until I get it before I can file a SNAD.

I tried this. It says "As a buyer, you're obligated to complete the purchase by sending full payment to the seller. If you don't pay, the seller can open an unpaid item case, which could be recorded on your account.

If you feel that you have a valid reason for not paying, you should contact the seller and explain the situation. If you and the seller agree not to complete the transaction, you'll be released from your commitment to purchase the item."

I have already paid since it was a buy it now.

The seller confirmed the serial number, which I know is wrong for this bag, so now I know it is fake. In the Coach AT thread, I was advised that I have to wait until I get it before I can file a SNAD.
I am afraid this is indeed all you can do know :sad: I am sorry this happened!

Have you tried to email the seller to ask her not to ship the bag as you've been advised that it's counterfeit? She may wish to simply refund your payment now, before shipping, rather than to risk an SNAD claim and potentially lose her original shipping money + fees.