Help quick --Found Cambon reporter!! Need experts

I like the beige/ black combo best or the pink/ black looks trendy (except the price tag :biggrin: ) black is versatile and you wont worry about maintaining it but I like more colors (for the reporter) so I prefer the 2 combos I mentioned above :flowers:

koalaph said:
I like the beige/ black combo best or the pink/ black looks trendy (except the price tag :biggrin: ) black is versatile and you wont worry about maintaining it but I like more colors (for the reporter) so I prefer the 2 combos I mentioned above :flowers:

I had the beige/black on hold first but I was afraid of trying to be too matchy matchy. That would drive me crazy trying to match it all the time.
Then the more I thought about it and saw pics on the forum I decided that I prefered the contrast of black/white better.

I love the reporter. I really want a white/black, but I'm not paying 3100 dollars for it right now. If white/black were to go on sale, I would snatch it up in a heart beat.

Iluvbags said:
I had the beige/black on hold first but I was afraid of trying to be too matchy matchy. That would drive me crazy trying to match it all the time.
Then the more I thought about it and saw pics on the forum I decided that I prefered the contrast of black/white better.

ooohhh I was thinking that the beige/ black is easy to match. It looks hard but IRL its not that hard to match :flowers: but of course like I mentioned the black would be more versatile and easy....enjoy the bag!

Its a lovely bag indeed but for me its very expensive to buy if its nt 40% sale and/or your 10th chanel! There are so many so much cheaper and more classic I think if you are lookinf for sth more timeless:tender: