Help! Question regarding brand new Chanel bags and sticker covering on hardware

JennRN

O.G.
May 2, 2009
I'm just about to purchase a new boy bag from Saks, I know Chanel bags usually have blue stickers covering the hardware. Has anyone received a bag with clear stickers covering the hardware? (not talking about the serial sticker) I told my SA I want the bag brand new no display model. She sent pics of the bag with clear sticker on.

Can anyone let me know if they've seen clear stickers as well as the blue to cover the hardware? Many thanks in advance.

~Jenn

I'm just about to purchase a new boy bag from Saks, I know Chanel bags usually have blue stickers covering the hardware. Has anyone received a bag with clear stickers covering the hardware? (not talking about the serial sticker) I told my SA I want the bag brand new no display model. She sent pics of the bag with clear sticker on.

Can anyone let me know if they've seen clear stickers as well as the blue to cover the hardware? Many thanks in advance.

~Jenn
my 17c black mini also came w clear stickers and i was wondering the same thing! so i guess thats how chanel is doing it this time