Help ! question for cambon reporter owner...

zibeline91

O.G.
Jul 19, 2006
Hi,

i can pourchase a black cambon reporter bag for a good price but i need some advice. the size is in cm :28 x 12 x 20

Is there different size (mini and big one?)?
Which one is the best for a day use ?
Do you use it often ?
are the pocket usefull ???

i need your opinion before decide. I love that bag, the style...

thanks you for your help !

Hi,

i can pourchase a black cambon reporter bag for a good price but i need some advice. the size is in cm :28 x 12 x 20

Is there different size (mini and big one?)?
Which one is the best for a day use ?
Do you use it often ?
are the pocket usefull ???

i need your opinion before decide. I love that bag, the style...

thanks you for your help !

I owned both the mini and the large. I used the large everyday but it was VERY heavy. Also it was difficult to lug it around, I'd always have to bring it an extra chair. I never used the pockets.

The mini is cuter in my opinion. Doesn't fit as much stuff but it was a lot lighter.

I have the mini. When I first received it I wasn't so sure, but now I love it :yes: I don't find it heavy at all (unless you really do load it up) you can carry it on your shoulder/crook of arm/in hand. It fits quite a lot inside. I put my phone in one of the side pockets closest to me. It's very cute and more casual than a flap imo. Great for day-time. If you search threads about it some people say it's bulky. True, it is a little awkward because it's boxy, but I swing it towards my back and it sits really comfortably. HTH :smile:

I also have the mini. It fits a a lot in it. However I really never use the cute pockets but maybe I will start using one for my cel phone. The problem is remembering which pocket it's in.

It's a cute purse but can be a tad too wide but should soften with age.

I have never carrie dthe larger one so can not tell ou how they differ. Mine is not heavy at all.

I have the big reporter and I love that bag! I use every pocket, one for my blackberry, one for my small make up bag, one for my phone, one for keys etc (so lots of room left in the main compartment :lol:). I don't find the big reporter heavy. The small reporter (or the one from the cotton club collection) is way cute though.

So I guess it depends on what you intend to use the reporter for. And of course the reporter is a great airplane bag too.

Bear in mind however that because the reporter bag was so popular a few years back, there's now a bit of a backlash on it.