Help! Question about the traditional sarah wallet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does the 4 credit card slots in the front eventually curl over time?

I recently was able to purchase a monogram sarah wallet a few days ago by calling customer service. But I noticed how the credit card slots are very slightly curled.

I purchased the mc noir in sarah online 2 months ago and returned it bc the c.c slots were really curled.

I really want the traditional sarah wallet in monogram and I don't think I will be able to get my hands on another one. Idk if I should just keep it or exchange it for something else.

Am I worrying too much?

Please help me decide...

2. I have read that it is true with canvas sarah wallet. The vernis line doesn't have that problem though.

3. I've had a Damier Sarah and never had that problem, but I hardly used the wallet so that may not be too helpful.

I do use my Vernis (Ikat) Sarah wallets which are both in the same "older style" and I use the a lot (every day). No problem with curling with those. :smile:

4. Thank you :smile:

5. I sold a multicolore Sarah recently. I had used it maybe four times. The card slots in the front were slightly curled. I have a Monogram Groom that I used more often; those slots are slightly curled also. It never affected anything and frankly I never noticed it until I kept seeing it mentioned on this forum. It didn't affect security of cards or ability to close the wallet.

Attached Files:

6. And here is my Groom:

Attached Files:

7. I have 4 Sarah wallets and none of them curl. I order the mc Sarah & the four slots in the front curled. It looked horrible and I sent it back.

8. Here's mine. I bought her in 2008.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395525862.094666.jpg

9. Mine are curled. I don't mind.

10. My emilie has 4 slots in the front like the Sarah and they are very curled. It's the monogram with red. My next LV wallet will not be canvas... But I still lovey emilie!

11. The card slots on my original Sarah mono were flat when I bought it more than a year ago and after every day use they're still pretty flat...maybe a slight curl but it doesn't bother me and actually makes it easier to get the cards out.

12. Thanks everyone for your comments and pix. I decided to keep the sarah wallet :P

13. My canvas Alexandra wallet has sides that curl up like the pictures shown here too. Not a problem for me canvas does that especially after using it.

14. I have Emilie in red and also my slots are curled!

15. I just got this wallet a couple weeks ago pre loved from 2009 and the slots are still stiff hope this helps

Attached Files: