Help!!! Question about the neverfull!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, so I've saved the money, did over a month of research, and spent hours a day on this forum drooling over everyone's bags. The time has come, and I finally decided to go with the Neverfull GM as my first (but DEFIANTLY not) the last LV. The last question I have is: the side drawstrings... do they stay cinched? I love the look of the cinched in drawstrings but it doesn't look like there's anything to keep them from falling down...

2. anyone?

3. I don't own one so I don't know. It looks like the perfect 1st LV bag. Show us pics when you get it! :smile:

4. I actually dont like it when it stay cinched :tdown:

5. I have the MM and the sides don't stay cinched on their own. I bought gold string and tie a cute little bow on the metal rings to keep it cinched.

6. I have a damier neverfull and I don't ever wear it cinced. I like it full size

7. There's a leather slider on the strings to help it stay cinched, but I've read in other posts that it doesn't always stay up. I have only carried my NF a few times and though I thought I liked it cinched at first, now I like it just as much open!

tropez1.jpg

tropez2.jpg

tropez3.jpg

8. ^^ I love your St-Tropez NF, so pink and gorgeous! Anyway...lol, I have found that if I stuff it too much it wont stay cinched but if I'm traveling light, it stays cinched! It's still an amazing bag!

9. I have the Neverfull MM and have only carried it a couple of times, but I've had no problem with the bag staying cinched so far...at any rate, I think I will prefer it full size, so I'll probably start wearing it open.

10. They don't stay cinched ~ I use Juicy couture charms to keep them cinched.

11. I have the MM and it stays cinched.

12. I have the GM and mine stays cinched as well. I don't load it up so it's nice and comfortable! The perfect everyday bag!

13. I have the MM but I have only worn it once so far. I love the look of it cinched up ..I put the little tabs way up and so far it stays cinched but I can see that if you don't have them all the way up they won't stay cinched and will most likely fall way down ! I hope I don't have to resort to other methods to keep it cinched ,although I like sweet purple's idea of a little charm or something..

14. I had the mm and it didn't stay cinched on it's own...I like the way it looks cinched too...you can use a charm or a little key ring to hold it together!!