Help! Question about G21 hardware.

natashajia

Jan 27, 2013
Singapore
Hi guys, I am a newbie in Balenciaga. I'm wondering if anybody can help me cos I'm very confused right now. So I want to purchase my very first balenciaga bag but I have a thing with the G21 hardware. I know they have been discontinued, but why balenciaga still has it on their e-store? Anyone knows they still produce it? If these are just past season bags I need to rush to call my friends who live in US. Since bal can not ship to my country :sad:(
Thanks guys!

Lakotan

O.G.
Feb 9, 2011
Hi there! Welcome to Bal forum :smile:. Yes, all G21 bags are from previous seasons, so if you see something you like, hurry up before they are gone. Good luck ;).

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Has anyone ordered from the website? I'd like to get one with G21 hardware but have never ordered from the balenciaga website....

Lakotan

O.G.
Feb 9, 2011
Has anyone ordered from the website? I'd like to get one with G21 hardware but have never ordered from the balenciaga website....
Yes, i have ordered from them several times. You can also call them if you have questions, there is a phone number somewhere under customer support or contact us section. Unlike Bal boutiques they accept returns with full refund, in boutiques you only get credit. A disadvantage is that they cannot pick and choose the bag for you, i think they are physically located in a different space, but you can call and ask.

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Yes, i have ordered from them several times. You can also call them if you have questions, there is a phone number somewhere under customer support or contact us section. Unlike Bal boutiques they accept returns with full refund, in boutiques you only get credit. A disadvantage is that they cannot pick and choose the bag for you, i think they are physically located in a different space, but you can call and ask.
Thank you for your help! I don't have a boutique near me but the info is good to know! I can see how bal bags get so addictive!