HELP: Question about eyelids unraveling post double eyelids surgery.

vikachu

Apr 9, 2020
Hi guys. I have been doing my research about eyelids surgery, even having my own clinic list for the surgery it self...
However I found out that there is possiblity of unraveling post double eyelids surgery.
I thought this job's result is permanent unless you want to change shape, crease height, etc.
For anyone who has been through this surgery, what do you think about double eyelids unraveling? or any experience out there?
Thankies

Oct 22, 2020
Hi there! From what I understood, you are wondering if the crease drops with time normal? As far as I know it depends on the surgical approach. I contacted Regen for my DES and they explained it like this – there are 3 types of DES non-incisional (will drop after some time and you’ll need a re-surgery), partial incision (most probably will drop) and full incision (the result will probably stays forever). Hope that helps. Btw, which clinics do you have in your list so far? I’m thinking between Nana and Regen… Really liked Regen’s Dr.Lee results though, most likely will proceed there.

vikachu

Apr 9, 2020
Hi there! From what I understood, you are wondering if the crease drops with time normal? As far as I know it depends on the surgical approach. I contacted Regen for my DES and they explained it like this – there are 3 types of DES non-incisional (will drop after some time and you’ll need a re-surgery), partial incision (most probably will drop) and full incision (the result will probably stays forever). Hope that helps. Btw, which clinics do you have in your list so far? I’m thinking between Nana and Regen… Really liked Regen’s Dr.Lee results though, most likely will proceed there.
Oh thank you for the info!Actually Im interested in very natural result. So I prefer non-incisional method, but.. I've heard about the unraveling risk.

Regen has amazing surgery result as I've seen on instagram. Could you tell me the full name of dr. Lee you've mentioned? I'll check out! I'm still open to clinic options though

Currently I'm eyeing on Mind and Hyundai :smile:

cheezeet

Aug 26, 2020
I think it depends on the person. For me personally I think the result of natural adhesion looked prettier than incision method. I also said I wanted to go natural, and they recommended me natural adhesion method. I got mine done by dr. Yoo at marble, and its only been 4 months but I really like my result. It doesnt seem like its gonna unravel *thank god*, but when does it usually unravel?

vikachu

Apr 9, 2020
I think it depends on the person. For me personally I think the result of natural adhesion looked prettier than incision method. I also said I wanted to go natural, and they recommended me natural adhesion method. I got mine done by dr. Yoo at marble, and its only been 4 months but I really like my result. It doesnt seem like its gonna unravel *thank god*, but when does it usually unravel?
I have just saw your post and before after result, looking good! I have PMed you, please check :biggrin::biggrin:

Reactions: cheezeet