Help - Q re: Durability of Vernis Cles/heart for Owners

Mxygxy999

O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
paradise
I have a black MC Koala wallet, do not like the coin compartment, and would like to get a coin cles for it. Was at boutique today and fell in love with the violet vernis cles, but I am worried that it will scratch easily. And I know that patent leather tend to have color transfer problems. I am worried that the vernis cles will get ruined due to those problems. Does anyone here own any piece of vernis cles/wallet? How long have you owned them, and do you have any problems with them? Thanx in advance for your help, LV ladies and gents.:idea:

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
I have a vernis pochette cles, and I've been using it everyday for about 4 months, and it looks brand new! and I sure don't baby my things!

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
Vernis is very durable, I have 2 hearts and a few cles and they are in excelent condition, go 4 it! Love Vernis

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
vernis is SOOOOO durable, hard, and structured that I don't own any other pieces except for a tiny cles! The bags are sturdy like GLASS LOL they're NOT fragile at all!!!

*bit exagerated... but you get my point lol*

speyta

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I've had my vernis zippy wallet for a few months now and it still looks like it did on the day I got it. I'm don't baby my stuff, but I don't subject it to any abuse either. I do handle it quite a bit everyday though.

Sep 2, 2007
I've been using my pochette cles everyday and it looksbrand new still. I think vernis is a lot more durable rhan we think!