Help!!! Python or Croc?

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Hey everyone! I'm purchasing my first Saint Laurant bag and I need your help! I love both the croc and python but I can't decide which one to get. Are there any cons to either?

Attachments

• eec7fd1059423bb257bbb874f18eb59b.jpg
    eec7fd1059423bb257bbb874f18eb59b.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 388
  • img-thing.jpg
    img-thing.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 419

honeybunch

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
Hey everyone! I'm purchasing my first Saint Laurant bag and I need your help! I love both the croc and python but I can't decide which one to get. Are there any cons to either?

The major con with the python is that the scales look as if they will lift over time. I was going to buy one of the python evening bags the other day but I could tell that the scales would lift. it's not real python by the way. Also, it was obvious to me that if I was wearing something delicate like silk the scales would snag my clothing. I would go for the croc even though I prefer the look of the python.

Tatownz

O.G.
Feb 12, 2012

Hi there, could you please share if you bought this in croc? I just ordered one through NAP and waiting for it to arrive. Have u had much wear ? I'm usually a gold hardware person but decided to get silver as its more casual looking.

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Hi there, could you please share if you bought this in croc? I just ordered one through NAP and waiting for it to arrive. Have u had much wear ? I'm usually a gold hardware person but decided to get silver as its more casual looking.

Hi! Yes, I bought it in croc. It's held up pretty well and it still looked new. I kept it for about three months before I ended up selling it though haha. It was just way too small! My keys and my card holder was all that fit inside. I ended up buying the medium sized monogramme chain bag in the black on black. The croc is gorgeous and really durable though.