help! purse/wallet

1. hey all, though i love my polo sport velcro wallet, i think i should only stick with it when i go to the gym or practice. ive been looks for eons for a wallet for me.

the only ones i see these days are french purse ones, and while lovely, i havent seen any that match my taste..yet.

though for some reason i seem to favor a man style wallet. when i think of that, i think of brown leather, antique & traveling are two words that come to mind, or a totally out there man wallet, with graffiti or whatever. any ideas?

2. for some reason i envision a white walet with some bold flower in orange, yellow with some green for leaves or something like a bold cut out in one corner...i know never going to happen :sad:

3. no one knows of one?

4. well...what kind of brands do you like? are you looking for an expensive wallet or something more affordable. I can give you several choices, but i need some more details!!

5. Coach came to my mind too.

6. not overly fond of the poppy on the brown Cs, if it was on a less busier background, im looking for something i guess affordable, but pretty open to all, i dont think id spend 600 or something on a wallet, but again open to it.

7. or maybe a plain white leather wallet of some sort that isnt expensive and i can try my hand on painting it myself...hmm, but open to all and anything.

8. any ideas?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice