Help!!! Purse emergency

anabanana52

Jul 24, 2010
Hello everyone, this is my first post ever :biggrin: hope you answer me!!! (I am 18 years old) need new bag (it will be my second one, my first one was Gucci) and I am disappointed which one I should chose between: Louis Vuitton Galleria PM, Balenciaga Covered Giant City in beige and Miu Miu Bow Bag also in beige. Which one should I chose? Help it's so difficult all are so gorgeous!!! Thank you for answer me
(Sorry for my bad English :P)

Welcome - I think you will find everyone here very friendly, and your English is not bad. Where are you from?

Anyway, Louis Vuitton seems to be the most popular high-end brand here, if you look at the list of designer forums there are always a lot more people posting or reading in there than any of the others.

What really matters is not what we think, it's which bag YOU will love and enjoy. In what way were you disappointed with your Gucci? That might help you decide (be sure the one you choose doesn't have the same issues).

They are all nice bags but perhaps it would help to know what you need it for (every day bag, school bag, etc.). In general, I personally like the Miu Miu Bow Bag.

Thank you all who answered me. It means a lot ;D btw I am from Italy. I need this bag for everyday use. Which bag is better for quality? What do you think? I know, Louis Vuitton is not leather. Balenciaga and Miu Miu are made of leather. But I'm in love with all of these bags. Which bag should I buy?