Help - problem with black spots on white multicolor

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    I have this Koala wallet, which I love to death and probably used it too much because it now has blackish gray spots/discoloration/color transfer (I don't know what to call it). See attached photo....Does anyone know if there is anything I can do about it? Thanks so much....

Attached Files:

2. I think someone said dawn dishwashing liquid with a soft cloth and water works for color transfer on their Azur speedy. Try that?

Good luck!

3. Hi,
    I'd wait for more replies but I'm pretty sure that's just dirt. I believe my theda had a few spots like that - not as much as your wallet has but a few. I just took a q-tip with a little water and gently rub the areas. I think one or two spots required a TEEENY LITTLE bit of mild soap but all the spots came right off.

That's the only multicolore piece that I own so like I said, I'd wait for more confirmation but I had no problems with the q-tip/water mix.

Hope that Helps!!!

4. Yeah its dirt. Try using a soft cloth and cleaning it. You can even use a magic E on it just rub gently.

5. It is dirt.