Help..poudre vs black kitten heels

iykyk

Oct 9, 2016
Ladies, help please..i've been wanting to get the rockstud shoes in patent poudre. On mytheresa, there's no patent poudre available in the 10mm height, only the kitten heels. I also saw the black kitten heels which should be so easy to wear too, so now i'm stuck between two.

I've attached photos below.

P00182687_d2.jpg

P00182686.jpg

Which one should I go for? The poudre is so hard so find so should I get them first? or should I just wait until the poudre in 10mm becomes available?

I've already owned 2 pairs of rockstud: 1 pair of kitten heels in matte red, 1 pair of 10mm heels in greyish matte black.
TIA!

Reactions: mssmelanie
Ladies, help please..i've been wanting to get the rockstud shoes in patent poudre. On mytheresa, there's no patent poudre available in the 10mm height, only the kitten heels. I also saw the black kitten heels which should be so easy to wear too, so now i'm stuck between two.

I've attached photos below.

P00182687_d2.jpg

P00182686.jpg

Which one should I go for? The poudre is so hard so find so should I get them first? or should I just wait until the poudre in 10mm becomes available?

I've already owned 2 pairs of rockstud: 1 pair of kitten heels in matte red, 1 pair of 10mm heels in greyish matte black.
TIA!
I'd get the Poudre ones while you can. They are elegant, chic and very versatile. The black are easier to get and you can add them later, should you still want them.

Reactions: iykyk
I just saw your earlier post...great choice! Those are my next pair, and I love the kitten heel. I have them in black leather with Poudre trim and they are very versatile. The black patent are beautiful, but I have YSL tribute in black patent, so I chose leather. Can't wait for you to receive your new shoes. The color you chose is perfect! Congrats!

Reactions: iykyk
I just saw your earlier post...great choice! Those are my next pair, and I love the kitten heel. I have them in black leather with Poudre trim and they are very versatile. The black patent are beautiful, but I have YSL tribute in black patent, so I chose leather. Can't wait for you to receive your new shoes. The color you chose is perfect! Congrats!
Aw thank you!!! can't wait til they arrive!!

So I've just picked them up from the DHL depot. They're soooo beautiful, so glad I went with this colour. I notice the dust bag is no longer the signature Valentino's red, but now a creamy colour - which i don't mind. All my previous Valentino's dust bags were red.

I'm already eyeing on the 10mm patent poudre pumps now lol. Does anyone think 2 pairs in patent poudre, only different heel heights, are redundant?

Below is a little reveal :love:. tHanks everyone for your opinions & advice!

Attachments

• IMG_2647.JPG
    IMG_2647.JPG
    208.3 KB · Views: 918
Reactions: ironic568