Help posting pictures???

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Can anybody help me out and tell me how to post pictures? I want to post my new bags!!!! Is there a sight I can go to for total dummy's?:wacko:

2. Thank you so much ,I will print that and look it over carefully. However, I still don't know how to take a picture of my bag at home with a digital camera and then post it and share it with you. I am so unaware of this.Thanks again for your response.:smile:

3. That is quite easy! You will just have to transfer the image from your camera onto your computer, resize it a little (800x600 is a good size), and then you can attach it to a post the way I described it previously.

4. Thanks Vlad!!! I will learn how this week-end and hopefully post my new dark red paddy like megs!!!-Noriko hang in there! Vlad, you are awsome!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice