Help!! Pochette strap tearing/ripping at loop part!

Sep 21, 2007
Ahh! I just purchased this bag used online ~ and where the strap loops within it self seems to be breaking!!

Has anyone else had this problem!? What should I do?

Do you think it will crack all the way through?

Attachments

• LV 003.jpg
    LV 003.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 383
  • LV 004.jpg
    LV 004.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 343
hi

i think it looks fine to me thou

in fact...my pochette acc is worst off then u...the part near the D ring where it chops lv made in Spain...there r cracks by the side...after a few mths...n i hardly use my LV...

Don't worry, it's normal. It's just because the leather needed to be split before the strap could be attached correctly. The leather is very strong and as long as you aren't pulling on it all the time and being rough on it, it'll be fine. A couple of my pochettes are like that as well and I've never had a problem with it.

^No problem, it'll be fine though, don't worry. The leather is really tough. :yes:

Also, thanks for saying how much the replacement strap was, I always wondered lol. I knew the one without the studs is $61.

LOL So you guys really dont think it will be a problem?! I am so anal! If I use it maybe...5-6 times a month..how long do you think that part would last for??

LV005.jpg

^It'll last years that way as long as you're not yanking on it. Like I said, it's tough vachetta, it's meant to withstand regular use, otherwise the straps on most bags wouldn't be made out of it.

yep my pochette strap is the same, its just the stress from things to get that hook through that hole.. no worries.

LOL So you guys really dont think it will be a problem?! I am so anal! If I use it maybe...5-6 times a month..how long do you think that part would last for??

LV005.jpg

Attachments

• poch.jpg
    poch.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 211