Help - Pochette Metis Reverse-Does this look ok to you?

Jpwins

O.G.
Apr 24, 2012
I just got the pochette metis reverse the other day and the one I noticed on the strap is the keeper just slips down and doesn't stay up. Would that bother you ? I got this off the website. I texted my SA and she said the one in the store she had did that too. Also does the lock look straight to you or am i just being too picky. I went with the reverse because i didn't have to worry about the vachetta and i have a speedy b and delightful in the monogram and another speedy b in the de, so I went with something different.

Attachments

• IMG_1865.JPG
    IMG_1865.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 2,662
  • IMG_1866.JPG
    IMG_1866.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 2,293
Yes, the lock is not centered with the monogram. If it really bugs you I think you should take it back. It is fairly off centered. I don't think I could live with it and I'm a recovering perfectionist :-sbut I think this a bit too much to accept even for me who's been on a path of embracing imperfections. I have this bag too. My loop on my strap doesn't stay put. But I'm alright with that. I don't think you are being picky I totally get why you would want to return it.

Reactions: AndreaM99
I actually just picked this bag up today. The loop on my strap slips as well. For me it's not a big enough issue to return based on the loop alone. The lock on the other hand is a different story. If you think the lock will bother you in the long run, take it back. The loop seems to be an issue in general with this bag (I make this statement based on the first few replies having the loop issue). If you can accept the loose loop ask your SA if the one they have in store has a centered lock and maybe do an exchange?

Just a side note: I have always loved the pochette Metis but never purchased the mono version because of the vachetta. That is why I also went for the reverse mono version. Good luck with your decision!

My SA just texted me pictures of the one in her store. Here they are. I am not sure if this is better. I also see a couple of what looks like spots on her bag which the one i have doesn't have them
51028249611__78DB6EC1-4A92-42A9-80CE-6E8B93EB6264.JPG 51028249611__78DB6EC1-4A92-42A9-80CE-6E8B93EB6264.JPG

Just not sure if I am being too picky. She can't even order in the monogram. To be kinda of honest I wouldn't have thought to look at the lock if I didn't see someone talk about on a you tube review.

2017-02-15 14.32.18.jpg
This is lock on mine. It's pretty much straight and centered. I don't think you should accept the one you have been given. Or be made to accept it. Even if SA says the one in store is also the same. It shouldn't be that off centered. It not of acceptable standard.