Tech HELP PLZ...Having trouble logging in to tPF!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
    Ever since the maintenance Saturday night, when I try to log on to tPF thru Firefox, I get the Thank you for logging in screen (click here if your browser does not redirect you) and then it goes back to the main screen as if I never logged in! I am clueless as to what's going on or what to do next...? Can anyone help! I have a MacBook and I am able to login in via Safari, but I much prefer Firefox. Thank you!

2. this is happening to a lot of people. i think it's just a glitch within tPF.
    today it logged me out several times but i haven't had any problems for awhile now.

3. ^I thought that was just my laptop. I'm always logged in but earlier today and yesterday it logged me out every time I was inactive.

4. Hi! There's already a thread or 2 in FEEDBACK DROPBOX, all technical issues w/ our website will be discussed there :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.