Help PLZ...Has anyone seen a Chartreuse SOPHIA anywhere???

Has anyone ordered directly from Treesje.com before and if so will it get tracking or shipment info once my bag has been sent? I placed my order on Thursday the 9th and have not gotten any further info as of yet besides my initial order email receipt.

Okay ladies, my Sophia has arrived!!! She is gorgeous, absolutely stunning! A bit larger and heavier than I expected, but I am hoping it will break in nicely. I guess the most of the unexpected weight comes from the flap itself and the hardware which is quite large. I have yet to take photos, I am being lazy...so I am going to try and get on that today and post!

Okay, so I took a few quick pics of Ms. Sophie today. A few inside and a few out. The outside pics are of course the best representation of the beautiful Chartreuse color. So here goes...
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

And here's one not so great mod shot. Please excuse the dirty mirror and my lazy Saturday clothes.

Attachments

• treesje2.jpg
    treesje2.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 505
  • treesje3.jpg
    treesje3.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 285
  • treesjehang.jpg
    treesjehang.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 285
  • treesjeinside.jpg
    treesjeinside.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 291
  • treesjemod.jpg
    treesjemod.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 76
J: It's is gorgeous and the size is good too would you say it's more green or yellow? I want to take the plunge a I need a yellow colro bag just not sure if this is more green yellow or yellow green??

Thanks for taking so many nice pics.. The leather seems to be textured, which is what I prefer in light color handbags. I could never pull the trigger on yellow, but now I seriously want one. It's either this one or the monaco.