Help plz! Chanel newbie

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies

Im considering a pre-loved bag. The issue is ,should I consider a bag that has an authenticity card but no sticker inside the bag. I was told I could take the card to any Chanel store and have the purse verified since they log the information when a bag is sold. Any help would be much appreciated.

2. I wouldn't consider it... Unless its a rare bag or a very good deal and you will be able to get some sort of refund if there ends up being and instance where you find out it's fake... There really isn't any reason why the sticker shouldn't be on there.

3. Erm... I would not take the risk if there is no sticker in the bag to tie it together with the card. Wondering, why should the sticker from the bag be missing? Tats so strange.

4. If you really like the bag, you should ask the authenticators in this forum to authenticate the bag. It is not that unusual to have a missing or damaged sticker.

5. Hmmm.. I wouldn't take risk!

6. hmm..i would get it authenticated here first!