YG or RG Tiffany Bead Bracelet

• Yellow Gold

Votes: 26 74.3%
  • Rose Gold

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters

CSG

Mar 11, 2015
I am interested at this bracelet but undecided which metal color to get. Can you please help me decide?

Another thing is I am not sure if the bracelet design is still appropriate for me to wear when I turn older. I am currently 32 but would want to buy pieces that would last and I would enjoy in the long run. Plus the fact that these pieces are not cheap!

Thank you!

2D38124F-1B55-46BD-BDE8-78DAF818958D.jpeg

I say yellow Gold! I am 30 and considered purchasing this. It's a great layering piece. Do you own the sterling silver version? If not I would say buy that first and see how much you wear/love it before buying this

Reactions: CSG
I say yellow Gold! I am 30 and considered purchasing this. It's a great layering piece. Do you own the sterling silver version? If not I would say buy that first and see how much you wear/love it before buying this

Yes I had the sterling silver but it broke! It seems like the silver became fragile after years. That is why I am considering getting the same piece but in gold.

My heart goes for YG as well but the RG one is pretty too!

In my opinion, this is a very girlish piece because of the heart And might not be suitable in your mid 40s? . Also, bear in mind that the heart will get quite scratched up when worn regularly as it will hit n bang against stuff especially as a bracelet.

Thanks! Yes, I agree. The small heart tag would scratched up badly after wearing some time.

Would you consider the link bracelet in YG or RG? I have one in YG and I love it. I can add charms to it but I mostly wear mine without the charms. The bracelet is very durable and comfortable.

That is a lovely bracelet! Thank you for sharing a photo.

I have not check the link bracelets from tiffany because I already had one (no brand in yellow gold)

Reactions: MatAllston
@CSG, I hope you got the bracelet! I go back and forth on whether some jewelry and clothing is too young. I initially thought the heart charm was on the young side but then decided otherwise. (I’m 53). I remembered that I never wore doc martens or joggers when I was a student (when it would have been arguably more appropriate), but I wear them now as a deliberate contrast to designer RTW and bags. I think its very modern to just wear whatever you love and make it your own unique style. And your unique style has no age.

Last edited:
I vote RG :love: I love mine and plan to wear it for decades to come - IDGAF what anyone else thinks :happydance:

You're never "too old" to wear what you like!

yMVXGaM.jpg