Help pls - waterproof eyebrow makeup

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, Ladies

My mum's BFF is having daily multiple menopausal hot flashes.

Every time she has a hot flash, parts of her eyebrow and other make up sweats off.

Not a pretty picture. Her eyebrows are blonde.

Mum told me about this problem.

After lots of searching, I found and tried a sample of one waterproof eyebrow fluid. But the user must use a tiny artist's paintbrush to draw individual eyebrow hairs on her face.

Mum's BFF says waaaay too much time on a daily basis. (But OK for special evenings out.)

Can you help? Please?

Canadian and US sources are both helpful.

TIA :heart:

2. Revlon colorstay or Maybelleine's Expert Eyes. The latter is specifically for eyebrows and doesn't smudge off or slide off. Colorstay is smudgeproof/waterproof, but it's more of a crayon-type eyeliner, so I find that if I use it on my eyebrows I have to blend it in with an angled brush to make it look natural.

3. What about tattoos or getting them tinted?

4. I draw my brows in with just regular eyebrow pencil/shadow, then put on a coat of She Laq from Benefit. It waterproofs them brows until you wash it off with soap. To make they look softer after the she laq coat, I usually dust on some brow powders again or just my face powder.

5. definitely tattoo, mom has it and went thru meno w/o a hitch.