Help pls....exchanging my NF GM to Alma Ebene, Monogram Artsy or NF MM?

Exchange my NF GM to...

• Damier Ebene Alma

• Monogram Artsy

• Damier Ebene NF MM

Results are only viewable after voting.

ganda0669

O.G.
Nov 27, 2009
Hi all,

I just recently purchased the NF GM in Damier Ebene and for some reason we don't have a connection :-s I waited for a long time for this bag and I though I'd fall in love with it right away. I took her home and took some pictures (some of you probably have seen when I had the reveal). I've been staring at my pictures for 3 days now and I feel like something is not right. I love the style of the bag but maybe it just not for me. Or maybe the size is just too big for me.

I'm thinking of exchanging it tonight for either Damier Ebene Alma, Monogram Artsy or maybe get the NF MM instead.

I'm looking for an everyday bag to carry with me to work.

I would love for your input on this.

TIA :smile:

Hi all,

I just recently purchased the NF GM in Damier Ebene and for some reason we don't have a connection :-s I waited for a long time for this bag and I though I'd fall in love with it right away. I took her home and took some pictures (some of you probably have seen when I had the reveal). I've been staring at my pictures for 3 days now and I feel like something is not right. I love the style of the bag but maybe it just not for me. Or maybe the size is just too big for me.

I'm thinking of exchanging it tonight for either Damier Ebene Alma, Monogram Artsy or maybe get the NF MM instead.

I'm looking for an everyday bag to carry with me to work.

I would love for your input on this.

TIA :smile:

I feel Neverfull GM is very big. I have a Neverfull MM and I love it.It can hold a lot and I used to take it to office.Its gives a casual look.I have seen Alma damier and its pretty.But it is not a casual bag. I do not know much about Artsy. But Artsy and Neverfull do not have a zipper.

Mono Artsy is beautiful but not an everyday bag. I have had mine since the day it came out and the handle is still stiff, it's not something that I want to use on a daily basis. If you can get the one from the Empreinte Line do it (the handle is amazing).

Do you normally carry shoulder bags or top handle? I think you would like the MM neverfull better if your a shoulder bag person.... Good luck!!!

I don't like the straps of the Artsy or the NF at all. They're not very comfy as an everyday bag. Have you tried the Galliera? I swear once you've carried it, you'll fall in love. It's so comfortable and beautiful at the same time.

since you 1st wanted a neverfull, i will think neverfull is a better choice. if u get other bags without trying the neverfull mm , the bag might hanging around ur mind...

and in the future u might want to get a neverfull mm because u missed it~

THANK YOU GUYS! :biggrin:

Thanks for helping me decide!

And the winner is......

2010-11-23%2008.45.23.jpg

NF MM. I took her to work today :graucho: