HELP Pls! Classic Flap - Black or Bubblegum Pink?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been struggling for the longest time!!! I want to purchase a Classic Flap as the second bag to my tiny Chanel collection. (My 1st bag is a Cambon bubblegum pink). Would you get Black with silver chain or bubblegum pink with silver chain? Please help. Would love to hear your advices and opinions! TIA:yes:

2. Black with silver chain

3. Black/Silver HW.

4. Black. Especially since you already have a pink bag.

5. Black...you already have a pink, spice it up a bit with something different.

6. I say black since you already have a pink.

7. black with silver chain...

8. Black w/ silver hw

9. I don't know...the bubblegum pink lambskin is something out of this world! But black is the more practical choice...

10. I always think black will last you the longest since it is a classic and you already have a fun pink bag

11. Since you already have pink, my instinct is to say black, but I believe there is talk of discontinuing the pink. Black will be much more practical, but I personally love pink! Sorry, I don't think I helped very much. (i'm a very indecisive person, even when it comes to what other people are getting. LOL)

12. I would get black only because u have pink already

13. just curious, is it even possible to get the bubblegum pink flap?? That color is TDF!

14. Black. You already have pink.

15. definitely black

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice