Help please!

SarahLVoe

SarahLVoe
Oct 14, 2012
So as some of you may know I plan on getting another bag probably Friday this week. I still haven't decided which bag I plan on buying but that's another dilemma. Today I saw that my beloved portobello Gm has cracked! I'm so sad as I really love this bag! I am hoping LV will offer me credit for the amount I bought the bag for so that way I can decide what to do. My options are to the use the credit for either one of the following: port pm ( only one or two pm ports have cracked and I love the bag so much but at the same time I don't want to have to worry), reggia (don't like it as much as the port but it is the only other de hobo bag and I really do love a hobo bag), the marylebone ( I love this bag but was struggling with getting it because he reminded me of my port with the brass plate details but now that my port is done I don't have the problem, however; my problem is now that she is a tote and I still wanted to keep a de hobo bag). Sorry this was so long but I really need help!!! I am stressing out about what to do. I am purchasing a bag now matter what but I really want to figure out what to do with the credit I hopefully get for my port! TIA!

Wow! That is really too bad. The only reservation I would have is that the Reggia is new so there is no way to know if those will hold up. It doesn't sound like you are in love with it. Choose something you love or just wait until you find something you truly want.

I'm so sorry this happened to your Port! It happened to me too and luckily I was able to return the bag for store credit (purchased price). I recently tried on the Reggia and it just didn't feel as easy/comfortable as the Port, so I didn't get it. I'm still waiting for the perfect DE hobo replacement to come along...

Good luck in your decision...and happy shopping.

Thank you all for your input! I have a lot to think about and pray that LV will actually give me the credit to begin with. I'm going to try my best to get to the store Wednesday or Friday. I hate waiting to get this issue resolved. I will keep you all posted on what happens! Thanks again!