help please!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. okay, i don't really have the proper info for this, but... i am desperately trying to find the name of a designer. i'm almost 100% sure i first saw her (i know it's a her, the name of the line is just her name, rather french sounding) in the magazine Nylon. one of her bags was available at the time- maybe 4,5 months ago- at Barney's, but none are now. i'm sure if i saw the name i would recognize it. anyway, the bags i saw were almost all leather and were decorated with zippers, sometimes winding all the way around. some also had 2 sets of handles/straps, one short and one long. if you have any suggestions, that'd be great! thanks!

2. You mean on the last Nylon mag? I have it at home, I´ll try to remember to check!

3. Are you referring to Charlott Vasberg and her ingenious twisted & zippered bag?

PS A few of her bags are on
    Satine Boutique=

Charlott Vasberg twisted.jpg
  4. yes i am! thank you soooo much!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice