Help please!!!

CoutureMama26

ChanelMama
Jan 10, 2009
Hi Everyone....

I need help with something- I sold a purse to a woman that I know. I accepted check, waited until the check cleared...then I sent the bag to her. She received the bag yesterday, and is now questioning authenticity. I included my receipt from Bloomingdales.

She said she was taking it to Chanel tomorrow because it doesn't "smell" like her other Chanels. I told her that Chanel SA's cannot verify authenticity, and that my bag had been verified on TPF authentic prior to it being purchased.

Anything else to convince her? She said she knows this SA....help!!!:confused1:

If you included your receipt from Bloomies then she can / should go there and have them look up the sale number and confirm it was sold by them...end of drama, I would think.:peace:

seems like you have nothing to worry about:confused1: If she's friendly enough w/ the SA and theSA will do it and you KNOWit's authentic. . . it's all good.

Send her to this forum, or ...

Send her some photos of fake versions of the bag and real versions of the bag so she can compare ...

Those are the only things I can think of.

I would think someone who has many Chanel bags would be able to tell a real from a fake. I learned pretty quickly, and I don't even have that many bags.

Which bag is it?

don't worry- let's wait n see how she goes wih her SA first... she might just fuelled off when you told her that SAs aren't qualified to verify goods (even though we all know this is true)

If by some unGodly chance - the news came back negative (though I highly doubt it) point her to the authenticity thread authenticity tips so she can see & compare for herself.

Good luck!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks for your help! A Super sweet TPF'er who has been known to authenticate bags on here for individuals, contacted her with reasons why the bag is real. Thanks so much- you guys are the best!

An update for you all...she brought it to her mother who owns a "ton of chanel"...her mother said it was absolutely positively authentic so she's taking her word for it. Thanks again for all of your help! You ladies are awesome!:supacool: