help please

1. Hi, i don't know if this is the right place to beg help, but i think so....
    yesterday i did some questions to eBay sellers about some bags and today i simply can't do theme anymore...i don't know whta's going on...
    Do we have limited number os messages to send?

2. are you contacting them through eBay or another e-mail service ?

3. I'm not sure if I understand . . .

you can "Ask Seller a Question" as many times as you want as far as I know on eBay:shrugs:

4. yeah you can contact them as much as you like usually unless the seller has contacted eBay over harassment but I doubt it so Im sorry I dont know :shrugs:

5. i'm contacting them through Ebay.
    Something like "ask sellers...", so strange...

But thank you for the help, i will continue trying

6. the problem continues, the message which appears is this one:

"The form is not available at this time.
    You have exceeded the maximum number of messages you can send."

7. I hada problem a while ago like that. It as like I had readched a limit of about 10 in 24 hours. but that was a while ago. sometimes it stops me & sometimes it lets me. weird.

If you need something authenticating, you can always post the link on the relevant pages on here & the fabulous ladies& lads on here will gladly help if they can.

8. or maybe you try to sign out from ebay then sign in again?

9. Are you a fairly new member - I think I remember something on the ebay boards saying that if you are a new member there may be a limit to the amount of messages you send, you could always try asking this question on the ebay board they might be able to tell you more :smile:

10. everything is fine now.Thank very much to everyone!

I'm new, these things happend...:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice