Help please

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i just actually wandered onto this site while looking for help about a coach bag my mom bought a couple years ago.
    it has a very long strap for going over the shoulder, and a big flap. i cant even find any pictures of it, and i dont know what style it is actually called.

inside it said its number D06Q-10082. i looked that up, and found NOTHING.:shrugs:

my mom wants me to figure out if there is a way i could double up the strap to make it a simple shoulder bag. (SHE SWEARS THE LADY TOLD HER IT WAS POSSIBLE WITH THIS BAG)

she has been trying and trying for almost a year to figure out how to get this strap doubled, and can't figure it out. so she gave it to me, said if i could figure it out... i'd get 20 dollars on the spot.

i am a seventeen year old with no job, so i want the 20 dollars really bad, and have been searching every coach site, even looking at coach purses that aren't the same style, but also have adjustable straps.
    i can't find out how to double this strap for the life of me. AGAIN :shrugs:!!!

IF ANYONE KNOWS, please please tell me. i dont know how to describe this purse, but i will try the best i can. it has that classic "Coach" patten... with all the c's on it. its light brown, with a leather strap. as i said, it has a big flap on it that closes with a magnetic snap. LONG strap for the shoulder. number D06Q-10082.

PLEASE help if you can. thanks.

2. I know this is old but I have had a friend ask me the same thing. Assuming the bag is a crossbody has a dogclip on one end, simply undo the clip and feed the strap all the way through the D-ring. Loop it back over its self to make a "double strap" and attach the dogclip to the Dring on the opposite side.
    Viola! you have a shoulder bag!