Help please :)

1. A friend of mine is working on a paper and she's trying to find info on where all our favorite bags are manufactured/how and the REAL costs of the bags and all that stuff. Does anyone have any info on this? I know I've seen a few posts of girls talking about doing papers on bags, so does anyone have any ideas where I could get this info? If so I'd really appreciate any help :smile: Thanks girls!!! :yes:

2. She can easily obtain a catalogue with full prices for LV at their store.
    Most designer boutiques have catalogues and I think it'd be the easiest that way~

For Hermes bags, you can read the sticky post that has bags and prices... which I think is accurate and recent.

Another option would be to go to a deptment store and write down prices for the particular bags she wants to talk about.

3. i think she's talking about, like, the cost for LV to manufacture a bag, not what that bag then costs the consumer.

i don't know where you'd find that info, but if you're willing to slog through financial websites, i bet you can find profit margins of the large companies like LVMH or Gucci Group.

4. Sorry I can't help but that's going to be one interesting paper! :biggrin: Holly798g, there are some posters here who work in the handbag industry - hopefully they'll read your post and will be able to offer you some constructive advice.

5. Bumping this thread to see if someone can help. :biggrin:

Perhaps this should be moved to the Handbags forum if you don't get an answer soon?

6. Bump!

PS I'd love to know the answer too :biggrin: Thanks in advance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice