hi guys! I am in a little bit of a bind here. after going to Hermes store on daily bases for over a year looking for a gold Togo 35 cm birkin with gold hardware finally luck came my way in more ways than expected. I was offered by my sa gold 35 cm birkin with ph on Thursday at first I declined because I wanted gold with gold so after a sleepless night I could not stop thinking about the bag I let go and since my sa from that store was off the next day she could not be reached it drove me nuts so the next day I went to another location to see what they had and guess what my sa from that store offered me a gold Togo with gold exactly what I wanted the only thing they would have to check the list and see if there was anyone else waiting for it. I hung around the store and then my sa came up to me and said since they were so busy before the price increase they could not go thru the list so the manager would have to call me on another day.i was disappointed because I did not want to miss the opportunity with the other one. my sa was going away for vacation the next day from store number two so she took the imprint of my credit card and left all the info with the manager specifically for gold Togo with gold. so here I am not wanting to miss out on the other bag since this started to look like it may not work out I called the other sa and left the message on her voice mail that if the bag is still available I am still interested. when I did not hear from the manager from the other store I went ahead and bought my Togo with ph I figured if the gold one went thru I would get it as well since gold is what I wanted or if it didn't I would still have ph one. on Saturday I got a call from the manager saying that she billed my card for gold Togo 35 with silver. now I bought myself two gold Togo ph. she also said she sent out the bag yesterday my conversation with sa was that she would hold the bag to be picked up. not only that I bought the bag I never agreed to I also paid for shipping that I never asked for. I left messages on that woman's phone yesterday saying that the bag in question was gold with gold and that I wanted to pick it up and not have it shipped. what am I going to do now? I don't want store credit because if I wait for another birkin to come along it will cost me more money after the increase. there goes my savings. I don't want to tie up my money for no reason either. I feel very blessed for all those beauties come my way but I don"t need the same ones. I have to call her again tomorrow. please help!!!!! here is the picture of the beauty i took home.