Help please with first scarf decision

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi dear friends,
    I'm new to the H scarf world. So many awesome choices. Is there any particular scarf is the must in our wardrobe? What kind of scarf to get as your very first scarf? I'd appreciate if you would post pictures. I'm looking at 28". Thank you in advance!

2. You might wish to start by reading a few of the scarf threads. You will learn about this season's offerings as well as see other member's coveted "Grail" scarves.
    What to collect is such a personal decision and there are many wonderful choices. Do you live near a boutique? If so, you may enjoy trying them on. If not, H.com has a fun scarf section on their website.
    Scarf collecting can become addictive.
    Have fun!!

Undram likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice