help please: which size reissue is the "original"?

Thank you so much for replying. I don't seem to see any of this bag generally. Is it also rare/hard to find? How about the camera bag mademoiselle?

Sorry OP for hijacking your thread but could be relevant?

I’m not sure on how rare the 224 is tbh because I never looked specifically for that size before. I was shown it once in a boutique so it does exist. I’m also not sure about the camera bag. Sorry

Reactions: hephephippo
225 is Coco's original size.

224 is rare, ever since the 228 & 224 were discontinued from the permanent line. It comes back time to time seasonally.

Would you happen to have info about it? I'd love to know the size and specs and the camera bag too. I tried the reference thread on reissue but it didn't talk much about the specific models I'm curious about.

Thanks to everyone!!

Would you happen to have info about it? I'd love to know the size and specs and the camera bag too. I tried the reference thread on reissue but it didn't talk much about the specific models I'm curious about.

Thanks to everyone!!
Thank you so much for replying. I don't seem to see any of this bag generally. Is it also rare/hard to find? How about the camera bag mademoiselle?

Sorry OP for hijacking your thread but could be relevant?
:wave:As @Himeko057 and @lallybelle mention, the 224 size is smallest of reissue & like a classic flap style mini. I believe they are indeed somewhat rare or at least hard to find. My first brand new chanel ever purchased was a black mini 224 & when I posted it here I received a ton of private messages asking how/where to find. To this day, I have never seen another one in any boutique, NM, Saks whenever I am there so it was just pure LUCK that they had 1 in stock the day I bought mine. It measures 8” by 5”H. Feel free to PM me if any other questions.:smile:

Reactions: hephephippo